How many girlfriends before marriage is enough?

I had 5 girlfriends and don't think its enough to think about marriage for me been with 15 girl is good point to start thinking about marriage.
What about you? How many is enough you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• There isn't a specific number. But I do think you should get some things outta your system. A married guy on here was complaining about how his wife wouldn't allow him to have anal with her. My answer to him was: "You should have gotten that outta your system before you got married and not have to harass your wife for it now"

So, think of anything you ever wanted to do, do it and then don't bug your wife for it if she tells you no. Women are not obligated to fulfill their husbands fantasy's... If you want something, you can ask, but she is allowed to say no. So, run get wild until you get fed up, then you can get married!

• Agree with you but there is one thing I want to marry a virgin a girl with no sex or boyfriend before , What would be her react when fond out I had many gf before?

• @Encolpius
      Impossible to argue with middle eastern mentality... hmm it must be why there is sooo much infighting over there.

• "I know both gender enjoy sex but girls should wait and then enjoy it from their husbands not other people."

Seriously, dude. You expect women to save it for their husbands, but yet you still want to have sex with them outside of marriage... how do you not see the glaring hypocrisy of this?

"Islam and Shariah will take over EU and NA soon."

Yeah, good luck with that. If we stopped caring about political correctness, we could blow you off the face of the Earth. The only reason that Islam has any chance of taking over is liberal immigration laws and the widespread use of contraception in the Western world. Muslims are simply out-populating other groups of people.

What Girls Said 13

• (not directed specifically at the asker)
    I wouldn't shoot for a certain number. You should look for someone who you enjoy being around, whether the two of you are alone or with a huge group of people. Look for someone who makes you happy. If you can't imagine living the rest of your life with a person, don't date him/her just so that you can add another tally mark to your slate.

• There's no magic number, I don't know where you got that idea from. You date until you find that one person who makes you complete; it can be the first person or the fifth person, doesn't matter. If you dump a girl just because she's only #10 and not #15, that's a ridiculous reason and I feel sorry for you.

• However many it takes before you find the one you want to marry.

• Actually I would not marry one of my girlfriends I prefer arranged marriage with a young virgin.

• It doesn't strike you as hypocritical that you are willingly having sex with women, knowing that doing so will invalidate them as human beings worthy of a loving relationship in your mind?

• Or are you going to say that they are sinful, wicked women who are forcing themselves upon you?

• one is enough for me. Why would you make it depended on the quantity of past girlfriends? wth?

• It's because he wants to sleep around and then marry a pure virgin. Read some of his other comments.

• If it's the right person; one is enough.

• Some people only need one

• 15 girlfriends is nearly impossible for a guy to accomplish

• numbers dont really matter

• It's not about the number it's about your place in life

• Could be none, and could be 10+
    Depends on when you find 'the girl'

• i would rather marry someone whos been with one girl over 15 girls ANY DAY.

• What the hell kind of messed up question is this?

You date until you find someone you could see marrying. That's it. My boyfriend is my first boyfriend. I could marry him. So I'm not going to dump him so I can "gain experience" or date other people just because.

If you can't see yourself marrying her, then dump her and find someone else. But if you CAN see yourself marrying her, don't just dump her because she's your 6th girlfriend and you're the ripe age of 21. If she's wife material then wife her, damn it.

• Why is the anonymous? fucking love this answer. Could have said it better my self.

• As many as it takes. I think the more people you date, the better chance you have of knowing what you want and knowing what your partner needs from you. For some people, it's person number one, but I think they miss out on a lot that way. You don't love people, you probably shouldn't get married, unless you find someone else defective in the same way you are.

• She could loves me and think she should but for me there is no love ever I rather to decide by my mind not my heart.

• That's a pretty sad way to live life, I'm sure you won't understand, but I feel sorry for you.

• @Encolpiusjust get marriage because its a tradition but see no need for it.
      @Opinion Owner Also you won't understand me.

What Guys Said 9

• However many it takes. That might only be one. Or it might be 50 and still not anyone you want to marry. However with 50 it's pretty obvious you just aren't the marrying type.

I know couples who started dating when they were 14-15 years old. They got married and are still married more than 40 years later.

I also know a guy who's had serious girlfriends every year or two for his entire life. (probably at least 20 of them) He didn't really date around much, these were real girlfriends. He just never took the step of getting married.

• You just need to date as many as it is necessary for you to find that 1 person you actually want to marry.
    If you're lucky enough, that's just 1.

Basically it works along the lines of geometric distribution. You roll the dice until you get the result you want. The previous tries don't increase the likelihood of getting the result you want. You just need luck.

• for you. stay virgin. I seen u want the girl to be a virgin before cause she is "unused and mint" so you have to follow the same path for the girls sake. we live in a world towards equality and so you gotta either find something good for being a openminded man or you gotta deal with lots of cons just cause your preference list is big

• Equality is bullshit it doesn't work only ruin our traditions. Of course I want someone fresh and unused because I still have moral and honor.

• I'm from Saudi Arabia originally but now live in EU.

• find a religious girl from your country

• marriage readiness is not counted by the number of girls u nail.

• Exactly 7.5! Silly question, silly answer.

• My current girlfriend is my first and only relationship (and I am her first as well). I briefly dated about 4 women before meeting her. I plan on marrying her, and I have no regrets whatsoever.

• There isn't a number for that. You just know. If you well and truly love the person you're with, it could be your first, third, or fiftieth. I doesn't matter.

• I don't love people and would not marry for love.

• Different strokes for different folks my friend.

• doesn't matter.. but you should have at least some experience

• Agree to have experience but only for guys , girls should still virgins until marriage.

• "Agree to have experience but only for guys , girls should still virgins until marriage."

"Where gone your honor man?"

*Facepalm*

• it just doesn't bother me if a girl is not a virgin when she is married. Nothing wrong with it in my point of view

• You need the right one. If you don't think you can spend the rest of your life with her, set her free.

The ugly truth is you may never find the right one or you already found her, but dismissed her.

You will know when you have found her.

• I can spend mu life without love can pretend and lie. I'm not looking for someone especial an arranged marriage would be find.