Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

the question says it all... where will you be in 10 years?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm. Hopefully married with a kid and maybe even a better career perhaps.

What Guys Said 5

• I'm no where near what I thought I would be 10 years ago but where I would like to be is have my own house. A dueplex so I can rent out one half while living in the other and have it mostly paid off. if at all possible I don't want to be working any more IE retired.

• hopefully happily married with children with a faithful wife:)

• I will be 54. Hopefully I've had a few promotions at work. I'll have a 21 year old and a 19 year old... hopefully they are happy and healthy. Hopefully I'm healthy and my wife and I can spend more one-on-one time together. I'll be within 15 years of retiring.

• at 31 i would assume im already dug in the music industry. I love music so i can't imagine myself doing anything else. Maybe something in computers but i just dont feel it. In terms of living environment? maybe somewhere in the east coast where its nice and populated.

• I see me as helicopter pilot

What Girls Said 3

• I'll probably be a resident in a hospital, I'll have a stable income and an apartment at least and hopefully happily married.

• Living in Japan, hopefully working for Sony computer Entertainment.

• In 10 years I hope to have a good job in my field and hopefully be married with some children.