'The Bachelorette' finale, Andi Dorfman said yes to Josh Murray, is this the right decision?

Did you watch 'The Bachelorette' finale? Andi finally accepted Josh's proposal.
http://i59.tinypic.com/vn14y1.jpg
Do you think the decision was made from the heart or was it a logical decision and why? Thank you
More in the link if you are interested:
time.com/.../

Most Helpful Guy

• My sister was watching that the other day, and I had seen the hunger games 2 previously to her putting it on. Honestly, it seems like the same fake ass acting of love I've ever seen. The things these people do in front of a camera to distract people from real world events. We as a country might end up in between a heated battle between Israel and Gaza, the wolrs coukd die from Eboly and people here! Seem to only care about usless distractions... go capital.

What Guys Said 4

• This show is relationship p*rn at its worst.

• My aunt and cousin watch this, in fact my friend was best friends with Arie from Arizona. Anyway, I do not watch the show, and I find the show insulting to true relationships for two reasons. How can you kiss soooooooo many guys or girls? They make out with two guys the night before they accept the proposal, crazy. Finally, life is not a fairy tale and when the show is over the couples seem to realize it, since what there are only 2 existing couples out of what 16 seasons or something.

• i dont watch it

• people actually watch this?

What Girls Said 6

• I do watch this show and I did watch it last night and I don't agree with the choice at all.
    I mean, I know you can't help who you love. However, she spent the whole season not
    trusting Josh and questioning everything about him. And, with Nick she said they
    had an instant connection and they connect mentally, emotionally and physically
    (which are all good things in a relationship). Then out of the clear blue shy, she
    kicks Nick to the curb (after reasuring him, that it was "all gonna be okay. It's all
    gonna work out" the night before). Without even really giving him a reason why,
    she wasn't feeling it (after showing him on several occasions, that she did). Then,
    after she dumps him. She accepts Josh's proposal and tells him "I knew it was
    you from the moment you got out of the limo". Really? If she was SO convinced
    he was always the one and thought he was SO great on the first night, why'd
    did she give Nick the first impression rose and not Josh? Just sayin.

Look, none of us really knows what goes on in a persons mind and heart
    on a show like that or what it's like to be in that situation. However, she said
    from the beganing that Josh "was the type of guy she always goes for and Nick
    was different then anyone she ever dated". So, maybe she got scared of being in
    a relationship that was full passion and intensity and to decided to go for the
    safe choice, the one she's use to and comfortable with. That's a guess and
    my opinion.

One thing I do know, I can't stand Andi! Especially, after the way she treated Nick on the
    after the finale rose live show. I mean, she broke the guys heart and she couldn't
    even tell him why. She wouldn't even admit that she loved him, she was very cold
    and rude. I feel sorry for Nick, especially since everybodies making him out
    to be some villian now and I think that's wrong and I don't agree. Anyway, that's
    my opinion on the show lol.

• Dont watch this.

• I did watch and believe she went with her heart as well as what she thought was best for her. Being that they live 5 minutes away from each other. We sure saw the connection between the two right from the start.

I was hoping she'd pick him! Nick in my personal opinion was a tad odd!

• Nick was more than a tad off he was really. awkward and weird...

• I don't watch the show . They are all kinda fake

• I knew he was gonna win from the beginning.

• I have the hugest crush on Nick so I would've chosen Nick. There's no right or wrong though... she likes who she likes :P