Your Dream Proposals

I'm not looking for suggestions, just imaginations. What would be your dream proposal to give or be given?

Most Helpful Girl

• Location is key! It doesn't have to be a place you've been before (though that's pretty cute) just a place you know she'll love and where she'll feel romantic. Like if she's an ocean girl, the beach or a pier or something. Then just kind of holding each other and chit-chatting like couples do (Oooh I love you soo much.. Oooh I love YOU so much..) and then get down on that knee! Honestly I'm kind of creeped out by over-prepared proposals. To me, it would be weird if a guy choreographed the whole thing, plus getting proposed to is pretty mind-blowing in itself, so I think something more natural and not over-the-top would be best.

What Girls Said 1

• In a really nice restaurant full of people.

What Guys Said 1

• Something romantic like, outside her favorite restaurant, or where ever we first met.