Ways to know your boyfriend wants to marry you?

It can be anything. My boyfriend knows I won't cohabit before marriage and he says ok. But how do I know he wants to marry me? What are some signs? I don't want to waste my time. He says he's open to marriage and wants a family.

Most Helpful Guy

• If it's early in the relationship, there would be distinction between a serious relationship and one based on sex, if you're not just talking about the physical all the time. You would also mention your vision of a future home together and share priorities/desires for family.

What Guys Said 1

• I would think you would talk about it and he'd be receptive to the idea. Go ring shopping to get ideas of what you like, etc.

What Girls Said 1

• i think the fact that he says that is a sign. also does he talk about future with you? if he talks future with you that's a big sign. but the best way to tell is to ask?