Is it true if you rush into a marriage you're more likely to divorce?

I know not necessarily, but what do you think?
When a couple gets married but the guy is known to have been a player.

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. If you rush into anything it's more likely to end. Like on here all the time I read people saying they moved in together after 2 months. Now it's 6 months later and they're unhappy, it's cuz you moved in with a stranger cuz of lust.

And being a player, seriously? Uh obviously they like to play the field and do what they want for themselves. Not good relationship material when they don't care about anyone else.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• 2 times "yes".

Yes it's true if you rush into a marriage you're more likely to divorce.
    And
    Yes it's true there's a good chance a guy will cheat on you if he's a known player and there's a higher chance ending up divorced if you marry such a guy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Marriage without understanding the partner leads to divorce. firsy understand each other then go for marriage so that it may contimue long.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes because most couples don't fully understand that a marriage is a job. The hardest job you'll ever have. You have to work to keep a marriage going and if you rush into it without knowledge or the proper tools to make a marriage work it will fail. (divorced after 7 years btw) lol. We got married after knowing each other for 6 months. Way too soon.

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously this is true.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes and no

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I think that if you rush into anything at all, whether its marriage, traffic or an exam, yo are more likely to fail than someone who took their time and thought things through.

0|0
    0|0