Marriage permission from parents?

I love my girlfriend so much and my parents doesn't allow me to go with her anywhere. Nowdays my parents doesn't trust me. Their trust on, me almost gone. How can i convince them and prove them that my girlfriend loves me. And how can i take permission from my parents and her parents also. Please help me. We are both 18 years old.

I know i am too young but my girlfriend's parents are of old aged thinkings. Let me tell you all tomorrows incident. There is a guy who is proposed her for marriage and she was slap him in front of her parents.

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't need permission. Just get hitched.

I don't advise it though, you're way too young.

What Girls Said 2

• If you think you are ready for it - because it's a big step you want to take - but if you still want to go ahead with it - propose to her, approach her parents and yours and then see where it goes off from there

• If you are 18, then they can go fuck themselves. They don't get to decide shit.

• Also, marriage is a big step. Like really big, that is serious. Do you even think you are ready?

What Guys Said 1

• The fact the you think you need permission proves that you are to young.

• "There is a guy who is proposed her for marriage and she was slap him in front of her parents."

-I'm sorry, can you say that again?