What do you think about a guy proposing to a girl while...?

So lady's what do you think about a guy proposing to a girl while she's sleeping , he slips the ring on while she's sleeping and wait till she awakens?

Most Helpful Girl

• no I would hate to lose the moment of it actually happening because Im unconscious. It could also be potentially creepy. However, if you have a girl who would totally get and love that kind of proposal, go for it.

What Guys Said 3

• It depends on the girl, not to mention getting a ring ON does require a bit of contact and she'd likely wake up. And of course, this would only be an option if you've talked to her BEFORE about wanting to get married... and getting her parents' permission first would likely mean a lot to her too.

• Definitely a bad idea. It seems so sneaky, not behavior of a gentleman. In addition, marriage is a two people thing. The guy want to slip the ring onto the lady, but the lady may not want it. It is better to give the lady a chance to say yes or no first before slipping the ring on.

• Thats defintely the first time I heard that kinda of proposal. I personally like the idea of doing it on a special date or something.

What Girls Said 1

• Eh, not really my thing. Id much rather i be awake when he proposes lol :P

• Lol well this is the second time hex done that

• Yeah but I don't want to marry him so I just took it off and sat it where he could see and get it but once again he put it back on.

• sounds like he's just not getting the hint!!