Is it wrong to like her?

Ok this might sound weird but its not really ok so I like my sister's husband's sister. Its his stepmom's daughter not his dads so they are not blood related and also I was adopted so I'm not blood related to my sister. Is it wrong if we like each other.

I also walked down the aisle with her at my sisters wedding. She was a bridesmaid I was a groom

Most Helpful Girl

• No because regardless of what people think, you have no relation at all besides distant marriage... But answer this question, do you think its wrong?

What Girls Said 4

• No. You're not related by blood whatsoever. All marriage/adoption related. So it's not wrong. It just might be socially weird. Knowing you're kinda part of the same family.

• And during family reunions it might be aquard if boath of you are being close.

• even if she was blood related and you were blood related there is no blood between the 2 of u. I have been friends with twins that married twins perfectly normal. not usual but not nasty

• I don't think it's wrong to like your sister-in-law. You are only related by marriage.

• If it was me personially, I'd find it weird.

But if you feel okay with it and so does she, then go on for it.

• Well I think it might be weird but have you ever heard of two brothers marrying sisters

• That's pretty hard since were both anonymous. xD

• Well I ahvnt told her I like her

What Guys Said 3

• Even if you were blood related with your sister and her husband was full blood related to his sister it would still be ok. Believe it or not, I have seen 2 brothers marry 2 sisters. Sounds kinda cool no ?

• I mean were young but is till see a connectiona nd something happening we flirt a lot and like it might seem weird to there family

• You'd make it awkward on yourself. Just relax, if she says no then move on, no need to waste time keep acting normally.

• Your right man ill wait till the time comes to tell her though but thanks

• She's not related to you by blood, so there's nothing wrong with it, I don't think.

• Didn't you ask this before?