Rate this wedding dress?

• Beautiful
  • Ugly

Most Helpful Girl

• It looks beautiful. I like the fact it won't show any skin

What Guys Said 6

• I don't really know what a good wedding dress looks like but that looks good to me :D anything my future wife is in will always look good to me :)

• It looks very old fashioned and traditional. If that's your style, go for it.

• Seems nice but it really comes down to how nice it looks on you.

• The dress has a marvelous look and is looking amazing. Uwill look very pretty in this dress.

• With out seeing on the girl to see if it suites it's hard to say

• Well if your parents have the money for that sort of thing...

What Girls Said 6

• Lovely... so many dresses show too much skin... this is modest but gorgeous. I love the see-through sleeves and the detailing on the bodice of the dress. The pointy 'u' part of the back of the dress is so pretty.

• That dress is almost exactly what I would like to wear to my wedding. Its especially great if you have a good neckline/ collar bones, you can show them off without showing too much skin. <3 its gorgeous.

• Very nice dress. There is no way that dress can look ugly. Maybe, the poll should have been a rating.

• It's lovely, very classy looking.

• I love it!

• Stunning! The back is beautiful. Congratulations!!! 🎊 🎉 💒