Would you marry a player?

In hope that he would change /

Most Helpful Girl

• you dont marry, or even date, a guy HOPING he will change.

you marry a guy after he's already changed. as in, he was a player before you even met him, but the man you met was honest and faithful. this is why girls stay losing

What Guys Said 5

• I'm sorry but why the hell would you even think of marrying a player, yeah ok he might be good looking and be a major flirt, but have you ever heard don't judge a book by it's cover. You don't know what he really is like until you get on his phone and see what he says to other girls, trust me.

• They will nvr stop playen the filed once they start. Once they start, they will finish what they started..

• Women always make the wrong choice hehehe

• players never change, why would you want to stress over a player when you can have a nice guy instead? i never understand why girls want and look for the "impossible" in life

What Girls Said 4

• Marry? Uh, no. I wouldn't even date a player. If you're concerned that someone is a "player" and you're dating them, marriage should be the last thing from your mind.

• Not in a million years. I have a kid by one and had hopes but the saying is true. Once a player always a player. Tupac even said player for life

• Nope, I can't change him.

• never ever, i will run far away