Did my wife sleep with her bf?

my wife lied to me about her past , she had a bf for 2 years , but i came to know from my friend. i told her about my past and sexual partners , now she admited that she had a bf but said that she never slept with him. i dnt have any problem with her past but i am curious to know about her sexual past , she dint even bleed in her first night. how to know about it? please help !

Most Helpful Girl

• It's actually pretty normal that women won't bleed on their first time. I didn't. If anything, it's such a small drop of blood that you'll never notice it. Why would she lie about her past? Any reasoning to do so? She's probably telling you the truth, don't accuse her of lying or feel like she is.

What Girls Said 2

• if she did it before marriage to you then its her past of no consequence to you. If she did it after marriage then yes its your business to deal with

• She did it with me before marriage. Just after 15 days when we met and she was with another guy for two years and she dint have sex with him? Is it possible.. Y is she lying?

• She could be lying. o guess but maybe she liked you more.

• Masturbation (•ิ_•ิ). And we don't always bleed the first time (•ิ_•ิ)(•ิ_•ิ)

What Guys Said 1

• Past is past. If she is not doing anything now then why worry?