I don't wanna get married. But I'm getting married next week?

Spend $40k of my parents money on the wedding prep

Don't know what to do now.

There's nothing wrong with him. I just can't handle the commitment/ staying with one person forever.

Most Helpful Guy

• Call it off, even if you have to run away and leave town for the day.
    It might seem like a lot of money, but it's only money. There's more at stake here than just money.

Divorces aren't cheap either, and will change your life for the worse. Even if you loved him like crazy and really believed in this marriage, there'd still be almost 50% chance that you'd begin to despise him within a few years and be looking for a divorce. Women will do that to the best of men, and quite often.

What Guys Said 8

• As much as you've fucked up, you will fuck up more if you go through with the marriage.

• You made your bed, now lay in it. No thoughts of divorce. You would be dishonoring your mother and father if you did after spending that much of their money on your fucking wedding.

• How long have you been together? Do you love him? Do you think you can continue to love him for like 60 years?

• Very few women can make that to 20 years (only about 20%).
      50% can't get past 4 years.

• Stop it now because if u get married now and u regret it forever

• This should put you in solid with your parents.

• stop it now before you regret it

• I imagine it's just common wedding jitters... you just need someone to help talk to you about the nerves

• No offense, but your some piece of work lady!

"... I just can't handle the commitment/ staying with one person forever..."

-You have got to be kidding me! If you really think that, you don't even like that guy, not even a little.

• 80% of women are unsuited to long term relationships.
      Most of them don't realize until it's too late, so it ends in a divorce or a marriage with no affection.
      At least this one is honest, and realized it early.

• Then those 80% don't believe in Jesus son of God, either that or their husbands don't.

What Girls Said 5

• That's an unfortunate fact you should have considered when he popped the question.

• It's going to suck breaking things off because of how far you let everything go, but it's better to do what's right for you now instead of divorcing in the future.

• you need to be honest with yourself and with him

• Well, that's a tough one.
    You can get married and keep everything the , be unhappy, break your vows and in a few years get divorced
    Or
    You can call off the wedding, return the gifts, lose a lot of money, have people mad at you and then find what you are wanting

Life is too important, to be unhappy.
    Good luck

• Talk to him about having an open marriage. If you can play with other boys, let him play with other girls. Then you at least know you'll always have someone that loves you and you can fall back on