GUYS AND GIRLS: it doesn't have ot be right now but how many of you want to get married someday?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^66

• i hope to get married someday
  • i never want to be married
  • im not sure

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• No. It's been turned into nothing more than a hellhole thanks to the court systems and seeing how it's so easily abused I have no desire for any girl who wishes to subject me to those issues. A girl demanding marriage doesn't love me at all and is simply in it for self gain.

• Personally, I don't mind whether I get married or not.
    But if my girlfriend wants to at some point (which she doesn't right now)
    then sure, I'd let her get that wish.. ^.^

• I'm in between the marriage and not sure. I said never though because I do not like the idea of loving a woman then having her change her mind/heart. I see too many guys who are divorced and owe money to there ex's. My parents got divorced so that may affect my thinking.

I'd be very happy with the charlie sheen bachelor life on two and half men dating numerous women.

• I would only get married if my girlfriend REALLY wanted to.

A wise man here on gag named Plato once said,

"Marriage is just a social phenomenon that has nothing to do with the fundamentals of a relationship. The form of love is a non-sentient feel that should not be confounded with infatuation and trust can be derived from love. And so on. A relationship is a relationship and it needs no approval from a God or whomever and there's no papers whatsoever that will officiate a true bond."

• Anyone who says they wouldn't have either never met true love or are salty from an ex or hate the other gender for x reason

• I want to get married and take care of my future wife / family someday.

• I'm not sure. I gotta imagine it gets pretty lonely once you get to a certain age and you aren't married though.

• I'm age 46 but would like to get married someday if it's to happen

• Why would I not want to get married?

• yea i dont want marriage its just there to screw over men

• I have no idea if I want to get married

• I have no intention of ever getting married. So nope.

• Im not sure I will risk such a thing.

• I suppose I would if I could afford it after the next 4 years of college thay are approaching me. :)

• Marriage is terrible. I don't know anyone that's been married for more than 5 years who is happy.

And why should I sign a piece of paper which says my wife can leave me whenever she wants and take half my stuff and get alimony even if I did nothing wrong?

What Girls Said 13

• I never want to get married I just don't see a reason to. I think most people stay just because getting divorced would be a hassle so I you could leave at any time that would really prove you love me. Also I wouldn't get married until all marriage is recognized in America

• I personally don't want to get married. I'll eventually want a life partner at my side, but marriage isn't necessary.

• I honestly don't know if I want to get married. I guess I just have to see how life plays out, and if I get comfortable with the idea of it.

• I'm only interested if I meet the MAN OF MY DREAMS!!! Otherwise I want to stay single.

• I hope to get married one day

• I voted for C, but I guess I don't want to be married, but more like want a committed/stable/loving relationship... Marriage is too big a word for me.

I have never imagined myself married.

• I'm actually engaged now :) i know im really young, but my fiance is in the military and the only way we could live together is if we get married. but i can't wait to be his wife!

• Marriage is probably at the pits of my to-do list. There are more important things I'd rather focus on.

• I always say I don't want to get married, but older people always tell me it's just something I say now. I could potentially see myself getting married to the guy I'm with now, but only because he wants it. Personally, I'm surrounded by a handful of unhappily married people. Call me selfish but I cannot see myself living with someone for the rest of my life and having to worry about their needs.

• Definitely want to get married

• I definitely hope to be married one day and to the guy I'm currently with. ❤:-)

• I would like.

• I don't believe in marriage.

• why not?

• you get tax benefits

• Ah, see I didn't know that. Maybe I should get married after all :)