How do you feel about interracial relationships?

Hell, why not? I really don't see what the big issue is with it, but i've seen users like Katie169(or something Katie), complain about it, and say they don't like it, so, how do you feel about it?

blackwomenwhitemen.files.wordpress.com/.../....jpg

africapublic.com/.../Black-man-and-White-Woman.jpg

cdn10.mixrmedia.com/.../...berg-priscilla-chan.jpg

37.media.tumblr.com/.../...4yvsCt1qj7yg5o1_500.jpg

What about that is to hate?

I never said you had to be in a interracial relationship to approve of them, i was just asking how you FEEL about them.
Oh, and if you don't, why?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't care if people want to have them. I don't care if people don't want to have them

What Guys Said 7

• i'd date a black girl

• Anyone who favors one race over another for skin tone is just shallow, but often there's other things that can make two people of different races incompatible. for example, one person might not be in accordance with the typical food or customs the other person's race generally eats or they may have social customs that seem odd to the other. As for the "correctness" of interracial relationships, there's absolutely nothing wrong with them. I'm Mexican, yet usually feel more inclined towards Asian girls.

• Some people are just close minded and still living in the 1800s. Anyone with common sense understands that skin color has nothing to do with love and compatibility.

• It doesn't matter to me at all. I believe people should do what makes them happy. Race shouldn't matter on who you love or want to be with.

• Love is love, no matter which race or gender either on is.

• No problemo... any race.

• Everyone has there own preference thats all , not everyone needs to like it and be in an interracial relationship

• I never said you had to be in a interracial relationship to approve of them, i was just asking how you FEEL about them, and perhaps a why

• I don't think its a bad thing its alright but I personally won't go into one myself.

What Girls Said 4

• they make beautiful babies. the first couple would have smexy babies... id like to see them one day <3

• i think they are fine

• My mom is white and my father is black... I've never thought that was weird to other people, for me is normal.

• Love is love !😊