What do you want your wedding colours to be?

For those of you who want wedding colours and a wedding. I think i would like light blue and white or light pink and white or something cute

Most Helpful Girl

• Yo I was about to say baby blue and white, then I saw you said the same thing haha. Or maybe like a velvet blue and vanilla or something. Not really sure yet :)

What Guys Said 6

• I could imagine it'd be something like white and pink
    or light violet and pink, since it's a mix of what we like, but
    I'd definitely let her choose if she wanted to. ^.~

• For me personally (I don't have a partner yet so can't ask...) white for my bride and dark blue for me.
    Although what you suggest, light blue or light pink, could also look cute for the bride :-)
    Do you have a wedding to look forward to?

• The bride would wear white, but the decorations would be a different colour :) no I dont unfortunately lol

• Well, I'm not good in colors (color blind, some GAG'ers know it but you may not) but I was indeed just speaking about the bride and groome's outfits.
      The decorations on the table would need to be based on some albums with examples that I can choose from, or a website or so. I wouldn't have a clue otherwise :-)
      I'd suppose it would mainly be flower pieces but would need to do some research! And let others choose the colours or it will be circus-like!

• Whoops to late to ignore, our comments crossed :-)

• LOL! Never thought of that one. I guess I would assume I would be wearing a black tux and whoever she is will be wearing a white dress.

• Whatever my lady chooses! I'd want it to be her dream wedding and I'd do anything I could to make it happen.

• Mine are black and pink :D.

• Black tux for myself and the boys. White dress for her and her bridesmaids.

• For the decorations?

• I'd leave that up to her. I hear brides to be, along with the women in their family, like organize and plan that special day.

What Girls Said 10

• I can't really see all the details in this picture, but I really like how it looks. Golden. Starry. Nighttime.
    1.bp.blogspot.com/.../...g_colors-_christmas_4.jpg
    I suppose gold is the theme.

• I can't decide! Haha. My favorite color is purple but I really have no idea. Maybe a periwinkle with silver or something.

• i have so many ideas lol. i want to do 2 colours and these r my top 3. they'll probs change again in time haha

aqua and royal blue
    lilac and peach
    different shades of purple

that said, ill give my man a say too:P

• Mine are Tiffany blue and espresso brown

• So I want to be traditional and go with white but I'd love to use light blue, I've heard it called 'Tiffany blue', because I think that colour's really simple and beautiful.

• ... what's a wedding color? Like a theme or something? I... don't know...

• It's like your bridesmaid dresses and table settings. It's the colors that you based everything off of.

• I'm seriously considering a light, pale blue

• Red, yellow and white - because its the traditional colour in my culture

• Eggshell and lavender. =3

• white , light purple