Title explains it all. Do you want to get married and do you want to have kids
- I want to get married and I want to have kids.Vote A
- I want to get married but I don't want kids.Vote B
- I don't want to get married but I want kids.Vote C
- I don't want to get married and I don't want kids.Vote D
- I have absolutely no idea.Vote E
Most Helpful Girl
Marriage is not a "life goal" for me.
While I do find the ownership aspects sexy and romantic, it's not something that I feel I *have* to do.
I'd be perfectly happy just BEING with the man I love, we don't have to get married.
Basically - If the man I loved and wanted to be with asked me, I'd probably say yes.
If he never asked, I wouldn't care and I wouldn't be hurt.
I've never wanted children and I still don't.
That may change when/if I fall in love, I don't know... but I seriously doubt it.
Some people simply aren't meant to be parents.4