If a player who has many female friends deletes his Facebook?

Does that mean he is willing to change, or just to appease his wife?

Most Helpful Guy

• it's kind of hard to know without knowing the guy but he is probably trying to appease the wife

why all the questions about players? please explain

• Well whilst he was dating his fiance he texted me stuff like 'you turn me on'

Oh and he played me so I'm curious about his behaviour hence the questions

• I'm just curious if players ever change their behaviour

• they can but this guy obviously hasn't.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't really think it means anything, you can't actually delete a Facebook account, you deactivate it, so he always has the option to go back any time he wants. someone please correct me if im wrong on the whole deleting Facebook account permanently because I never could find a way.

• Yeah true, either way would he deactivate?
      he loves attention from females

• well deactivating is a step but its hard to tell because you never know if he is deactivating when he already know he could just as easily reactive and go back to his old habits.

• he is willing to change and its going to be hard but with a little support he can make it happen

• Nope. Players never change and I know from experience.

• I'm not the one married to him. When he was dating his fiance he texted me saying I turn him on

• Appease the wife.

What Girls Said 1

• Only he knows - maybe he just disabled it for a few days