Have you started planning your wedding? (For those who plan to get married)?

I'm not even engaged and I've been looking up dresses and themes and stuff haha, and today I got the urge to start a wedding song playlist... lol

How about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep! Hahaha. I already have a dress picked out, some of the music picked out, and I have a vague idea of how I want the ceremony and reception. For the life of me, though, I can't decide on a color! Haha. Luckily I still have lots of time to decide.

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think I have gone as far as a playlist lol but I have looked at venues, costs, dresses and colors...

• Oh my. I haven't been looking at venues and costs at all. Probably should at some point

• Lol my thoughts exactly with the playlist... Lord help us hahhaa

• Everything is done, I just have to send out the invitations. It's not a big wedding anyways.

• I have so many ideas. The problem is finding the right dude.

• No. I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get to it lol. I know it's a special day and all but I feel like people go nuts over it trying to make the day/ceremony perfect when it's just not that serious... the actual marriage, on the other hand, is very serious and people should work really hard on getting that right..

and to be honest with you, I have no desire to plan it myself :o I hope my future husband likes that kinda stuff bc it all seems like such a hassle to me :/.. just put me in a dress and walk me down the isle.. keep it simple ;)

• That's cool. Just having a simple wedding would be less stressful. You only get one wedding (knock on wood) so I'm going to make it special

• That's true :) Planning is good so I'm sure your day will be nice!