Feeling upset, hurt, and have no clue on what to do? I'm stuck in a rut I guess you can say?

Married almost eight months. Husband is keeping things from me, won't hardly say anything anymore. I have caught him coming home with a totally different smell on him, going straight to the shower a few times when he has gotten home, goes straight to bed when he gets home and won't have anything to do with me or talk to me till the next morning. When that happens he is hateful or really gets defensive about things. Now wears his wedding ring only on weekends when he's home. When he takes his ring off during the week he hides it in his briefcase he carries. I have caught that. When asked about another girl he turns everything on me. Should I keep digging and find out or just let it go? I'm in a rut, I hate it. It's tearing me up inside.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorry to say but all signs point to he is cheating on you.

• I was hoping I was wrong. Thanks that was helpful, still trying to figure out how to use this site on my phone. I do agree with you even though that was something I didn't want to hear.

• Aw thanks

• You are welcome

What Guys Said 1

• it depends on if you really want to know if he is cheating, if he is then sooner or later he will tell you, best to catch him at it

• I don't know how to that. If he's doing it, it is when he is on the road.

• Thanks for that.

• Your welcome:)

What Girls Said 0