hello, this is my first time posting on this website but I saw that I needed advice. I am a straight male who is well fit who has a girlfriend that is over weight and has hairy feet and toes. I love her but I am tired of the comments that people make when they see her in public. she is 215 pounds, 5"1 and always wears thong sandals. Her feet are beautiful as she always has a fresh manicure usually french or bright pink. I love her very much and even proposed to her. she said "yes" but I just want people to stop making comments about her hairy toes and feet. I asked her to shave or get waxed, but she refuses. she says that she is natural and that is the way it should be. I buy her high heels and sandals all the time and she looks super sexy but once we go out in public I hear a lot of nasty comments. I love her and I suck her toes every chance I get but the problem is when we go out in public. she always wears a tank top, shorts and thong flip flops. what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• women aren't trophies you show off to the world.

no one is perfect, when you love someone, you love them for them. If you really cared about this girl, you would see past her weight and her toes, her true inner beauty.

you sound insecure and immature. if you were confident, you wouldn't care or bother to notice what other people say about you, your gf, or your relationship.

you need some growing up to do...if her weight and her toes are a huge concern to you, you might as well break up with her now and stop wasting her time. Marriage is about sacrifices and about trust/dedication. No one is perfect at every angle, you need to discover the inner beauty inside someone in order to love them.

What Girls Said 2

• Well, I think that if she's happy and confident being natural, and you love her even despite it, then don't have her change anything about herself. The only thing you can do is either ignore the comments people say about her or stick up for her.

• honestly if you are ok with her then what does it matter what other people think? She is obviously comfortable with herself so you should become comfortable too.

What Guys Said 1

• It sounds like you also have an issue with your girlfriend's weight, since you mention it numerous times. But, since you only asked about hairy toes I won't mention anything about her weight. To be honest with you, you're going to have to learn to live with it. People are ALWAYS going to make those comments because that's what people do, and you can't control random strangers. Plus, it sounds like she is never going to change her mind. So you're basically left with learning to like it or trying to ignore it. That, or finding someone that doesn't have hairy toes.