Why do I desire to serve & submit to my husband?

Why do I feel such a strong desire to serve & submit to my husband? Does anyone else feel this way?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because u trust your masculine man of a husband to handle shit. 8-)

What Guys Said 4

• Your life is your life, Anon. Do with it as you like :)

• Because you witnessed your mom doing it while growing up.

• I bet she didn't. She wouldn't be asking if she had.

• My mother always did cook & clean, but I never thought that was reason I felt the desires I do. Maybe you are unto to something...

• Isn't this the point of marriage? To serve and submit to each other?

• Because it's the right thing to do.

• lol@username

• @asker please don't listen to him too much, he has a very twisted view of women and I don't think he would be a positive influence on you. I understand how you feel though :)

• I did nothing but praise her LastGirlScout, and she thanked me. You're the one with the twisted view thinking women should be sluts or else something is wrong with them. I'm blocking you so that you can quit chiming in on every comment I make with this bullshit.

What Girls Said 4

• Nothing wrong with it if both you and your husband are happy with it :) xx

• There's nothing wrong with choosing a more traditional life style. It's not my preference, but if it's what makes you and your husband happy then it is all that matters.

• Some women do it because they feel is the right thing to do and they are happy about it. No, I don't feel the same way, am the other way around lol. I'm not a submissive type of person.

• Thanks for being so understanding & nonjudgmental :)

• You welcome.:)
      Why should I? If you are happy that way, so be it. Take care :)

• Because most woman was thought. I do the same to mines. It's also in the bible if you believe