I know everyone is different and it should be done when you're ready, but what do you think is the best age or range to get married for most people?

*Please explain your reasoning why.

• 21-24
  • 24-26
  • 26-28
  • 28-30
  • 30+ years

Most Helpful Girl

• Ideally somewhere between 24 and 28 but definitely no sooner than 23. The biggest risk factor in getting a divorce is getting married too young. I think it takes a little while of finding yourself as an adult to really understand what kind of relationship works for you and recognizing someone who's a good match for you. And if you're younger and you're with someone who you seriously think you want to spend the rest of your life with, then it doesn't hurt to put marriage on hold for a few years just to be sure your mind isn't being clouded by naivety.

• Thank you for your input, I agree with you the most. My thing is that I want to meet the person that I marry soon. I am 19, never dated or had a girlfriend but I've recently started to meet more girls. Most just give me that "ewww" facial expression, like why are you talking to me. I am like, just trying to be friendly.

But I want a girl who ain't all about looks who I can start things off slowly with but will "grow" with me and hopefully be open to something serious when we're 23 or so. Then possibly get married.

• @UberTroll, I appreciate it.

• You're welcome. It's cool to have plans, but don't hold on to those plans too tightly. You can't control romance so setting goals like that could lead to disappointment. I used to want to marry the first person I ever dated like Cory and Topanga, but reality turned out much different and I'm happy with it too. Just do what feels right and see what happens =)

What Girls Said 3

• I say 21-24 for me, however everyone is different. I'm from Utah and it seems that guys want to wait for marriage but girls want to get married right out of high school.

• In my opinion the first one 21-24. But make sure your not settling make sure you love the person.

• 26-28 pretty sure you've toured your most dream place and have a real decent job at this age. We should be ready by then. :D

What Guys Said 4

• I said 28-30. I'm at Med School so my "real life" will start later then most people. For most people they would have paid off study loans and other liabilities.

• Probably between 26-28 I imagine. I mean, you probably have had a few relationships by that point, and found the person you really like! :P

• over 30 for dudes. you gotta get the wild years out of your system first.

• 21-24 for girls, 26-30 for guys. I wouldn't want a girl who gave her youthful years to other men.