Would you marry a guy who's a manwhore?

Do you think he would change? Or still contact his hoes?

Most Helpful Girl

• I laugh at dumb hoes who knowingly date a manwhore and think he's gonna change. its like watching a pimp and his bottom bitch. he will do the same thing he's been doing

only way id marry a manwhore was if he was rich and I could golddig off his money. other than that there is no benefit to the situation

What Guys Said 1

• No don't do it a ring will not tame his thing

What Girls Said 6

• I think this is the same question to a guy who would ask, "Would you marry one of your hoes?" - Because that is essentially what it would be if you ask this as one of his girls. No, I wouldn't even think of accepting any proposal from a guy like this until he's no longer a manwhore. Why should I sacrifice my self-respect and allow him to have all the fun, which is what you're allowing him to do if you agree marrying him is what you want. You are just letting him know you're accepting his behaviour, even through marriage.

Unless you are interested in a marriage full of hurt, or you are not bothered in the least by your man being with other women, then the answer is likely no - not a good idea. A guy like this usually does not change until he sees the best thing walking away from him. And if he simply can't give up other women, you are obviously not the "one" but "one of many" and if you're alright with that, that's your choice. Getting engaged or married doesn't change that. You have to let him know before he proposes that you need to see the man you will marry. Divorce is complicated and expensive, and until you can see what you're in for with him as a husband, there is no guarantee marriage is going to make him take your relationship seriously.

Usually when guys are like this, it's basically because it's habit-forming and he enjoys the attention from many women. But if the woman of his dreams were to come along and make him forget them, it's then he decides whether or not he wants to be a better person because of how he feels about her, wanting her to see him as the best he can be. If he's not doing that, then, I'm sorry, you're only one of many. :( Good luck and I hope he gets the message really quick that other men could snap you up for being loving and loyal.

• Yeah you are right.
      A few days before he got engaged he texted a girl saying 'thinking of you turns me on'

What do you think of that?

• He deleted his Facebook to appear more convincing.

Would you allow him?

• "To appear" more convincing isn't convincing. It just doesn't sound like this guy has learned his lesson, if he's just doing things to make you think it's what you want to see. Also, new FB profiles can always be created under different names. He could have lots of profiles out there of himself on many sites and many chat programs that you may not know about. I think it would be interesting to see if he's willing to just stay offline altogether for a while until it's sorted out with you. If you're satisfied with what he's doing, you're the best judge of character, so if you feel it's right then what do you think?

• Hell no, never!

I would never be interested in a guy like that even when he claims that he has changed. Its a big turn off.

• That would be a big no thanks.

• Uh no. I would never talks to one, let alone marry one

• a ring won't tame a man whore. trust me i've been there

• No, I'm not interested in someone changed. If I wouldn't even consider dating him, much less would I want to marry someone with such different sexual values and standards.