Does this mean that this is the guy I'm supposed to get married to?

I have been having dreams about being in a relationship with a guy. The guy is white and has brown hair and it looked like he had brown or dark colored eyes but his face wasn't very clear. In the dreams we started dating sometime soon since we were in high school at the time and I'm a sophomore at the moment. We dated until college and then got married. I know that everything happens for a reason so I know that this doesn't mean nothing.

Most Helpful Guy

• Freud described dreams as wish fulfillment. Most likely the reason you can't see his face is because you have no clear picture of what you want him to look like, you dont know. You know that you want to get married, have a long romantic relationship, but not with who. You are just certain about the big picture but the small details and the details have not fallen into place yet so your brain overlooks them.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• You can't base your life off a dream. I used to have dreams I was pregnant back in my freshman year of high school all the time but look here, I'm 18 graduated and never have been! Dreams are a strange things that I don't think anyone will ever understand completely

• It's a dream. Not reality.

• Actually almost every animal including humans dream. I use to have a recurring dream that I was a criminal but I never have and never was a criminal. Dreams are what we want to do more of in our life.