How would you feel if you found out your partner had a child?

I've been with my partner for about 7 years now, and we have a child together. He was previously married and told me that his ex wife had a son who he loved like his own. Well I found a super cute photo of her son, and the boy is a spitting image of my partner! He has never admitted that he is the dad, but when I asked him about his relationship with this woman, the timeline just doesn't add up. Either she cheated on him and got pregnant, or he had a baby with her. I'm upset that he lied to me about this, as I would never have been mad about his other son seeing as how that happened before we even met. I guess I'm most upset about the fact (that if he did father this boy) he has cut off all ties to this kid, and hasn't seen him for almost 7 years. How would you feel if you were in this situation?

Most Helpful Girl

• i would be pissed off if he hide it from me

• I'm not mad that he hid it from me, just confused as to why he would feel the need to do so. I'm a very compassionate and understanding person, and I've confided my demons to him, so I'm unsure why he can't trust me with this information.

• thanks for MH dear

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0