Do you ever want kids?

I don't mean necessarily right now, but eventually. Do you eventually want to have kids? If not, why not?

• I want kids
    62% (25)41% (7)56% (32)Vote
  • I don't want kids
    20% (8)41% (7)26% (15)Vote
  • Eh, not sure
    18% (7)18% (3)18% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
25|10

Most Helpful Girl

• Accidents happen. At some point I'll probs get knocked up and say to presumably my husband "Hey, let's not get an abortion." and it'll be super romantic and shit.

2|2
    2|0
    • And then when the kids get a little older and start to wonder about how they were born, you can tell them "Well, when a mommy and daddy love each other very much, they sometimes don't use condoms and let whatever happens, happen."

• Show All
    • Thanks for MH

• Lols, too funny

What Girls Said 24

• I don't want kids. I can't see myself having them. Puppies? Yes. Kittens? Yes. Horses? Hell yes. I will have the animal children. Not the human children.

I have never been fond of children. Hell, I wasn't all that fond of them when I WAS a child. They're just not for me.

Plus I work really hard to be fit, and do well at my career. Those are two very important things to me that I don't want to sacrifice for the sake of then dedicating the rest of forever raising a small me.

0|2
    1|0
  • Yeah absolutely! In a few years though. I really love kids and I want my own.

0|1
    0|0
    • How many do you think you want?

• Show All
    • The spawn of musicbrain5 will bring about the end of life as we know it.

• lol I hope not!

• Very much so. ^^ I want them maybe...2-3 years after I get married, whenever that will be.
    Probably never. Haha! If it never happens.. maybe I'll just adopt! xD

0|1
    0|0
  • Yep minimum 2 (:

1|0
    0|0
    • 2 sounds like a good number

• I think it's the best for both the parents and the kids (: I have onr sister and I love her so I wouldn't like to be a only child

• I don't want kids, but I feel like that really limits my options with men because most seem to eventually want them. It's not that I don't like kids, I just have a million & one reasons to not have them. I can't afford them, I can't stand the screaming & yelling, I am not satisfied enough with the world to raise someone in it, it's a constant responsibility that will never end, & I don't have a strong enough backbone to put kids in their place.

0|0
    0|0
    • I feel pretty much exactly the same. I'm afraid even if I did meet someone, she wouldn't take me seriously because I don't want kids. The reasons to not do it way outnumber the reasons to do it for me.

• I agree, but try explaining that to people who want kids, lol

• Yeah, like one or two when I am in my late 20s.

0|0
    0|0
  • Noooo. I want to enjoy my life as it is. I love my relationship and free life.
    And if I ever change my mind, I'll adopt. This worlds over populated.
    And I never wanna be pregnant. Pregnancy grosses me out and I don't want the post effects.

0|0
    0|0
    • I think this is how I would feel if I were a girl. Pregnancy seems like a real bitch, honestly.

• Show All
    • It does, and adoption seems so much... cleaner, I guess. Sounds harsh saying that though.

• Well... Then it let's you decide timing..
      And more kids need to be adopted, not created. There's already too many kids who need someone.

• I definitely want a few I feel like I'm meant to be a mother. I can't see myself without kids in the future and a husband of course.

0|1
    0|0
  • I definitely want them :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Fuck no. Children are like herpes that can talk.

1|1
    1|1
  • Yep, but I want to adopt all my kids. And hopefully inspire them to adopt

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't conceive so the decision was made for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yupp. Definitely want them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. When I was younger I definitely did. Now I'm kind of terrified of the idea

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do want kids.

0|0
    0|1
  • I have a kid... maybe one day I would have more..

0|0
    0|0
  • There's no option for me. =(

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would want two kids.

1|0
    0|0
  • I want 3 or 4

0|0
    0|0
  • My best friends (both guys) always say that I would make a great mother. I'm not sure if I want kids though just because of some of the things I went through as a child. So I don't know :/

0|0
    0|0
    • Sorry to hear that :(
      But you can look at it this way. If you were a mother, you could make sure those things never happened to your kids.

• That's very true. But again idk, maybe :/

• I don't hate kids but i don't want to have kids of my own and bring them in this messed up world. I rather just adopt a kid to at least try to make them happy in this world.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I despise kids.

0|1
    1|0
  • I picked I want kids because I have one, saying I don't want kids at this stage is a bit stupid.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes ^_^ I want 4 one day (:

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Eh maybe. I can see myself both with and without kids. I'd have to meet the right girl though, otherwise it's not worth it at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I'd love kids. I have always been good with them and I'd love taking care of them later as a father.

1|0
    0|0
  • Do I want some annoying brats? No thanks.

0|1
    1|0
  • no way i can't raise them

0|0
    1|0
    • Yes you can! You're obviously tall enough to give them piggy back rides. They will love you!

• not funny...

• anyway i don't want to i've got more serious things to be concerned to

• Yep. Problem is finding someone out there who knows what they want out of a relationship and wants what you do eventually. So much fun. Not trying to get carried away but-

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, kids drive me nuts.

0|0
    0|0
    • They do, but I feel like there might be an expectation to have them.

• Unless it's the person I would be having the kid with, I don't really care.

• Yeah but hopefully not any time soon haha

0|0
    0|0
  • ain't no thang bang bang give me kids straight from the wang

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course I do... probably 4 (2 guys, 2 girls hopefully) ... I'm just not ready for them yet.

1|0
    0|0
  • no, they cost too much time and money.

0|0
    1|0