Do you think this is a bad sign in a marriage?

A couple gets married after 4/5 months of dating, also the guy is a manwhore

Most Helpful Guy

• That sounds like a recipe for divorce.
    If the bride happens to be young, like under 20, and only has high school education, the chances of divorce get much, much higher.

What Guys Said 3

• Getting married too soon is a HUGE sign. So is being married before.

Unless they know each other and are totally committed to one another, loving each other more than their own lives (This almost NEVER happens in a few months.) then it just won't work. Long after the love juices fade, then you are forced to deal with this person you are living in close proximity to every day. You better have a SOLID foundation that mere "months" can't really build.

• They married during their honeymoon period - the success of that marriage will depend on whether they continue to like eachother once this period has run its course. Overall, I'd say the dice are weighed against them.

• This is a joke lol

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, and yes.

• Why is he a manwhore, is he cheating? I need more details to answer this question

• He has a lot of female friends. Plus before he got engaged he texted me saying 'thinking of you turns me on'

• I don't know if that really makes him a manwhore...

• Pfft you've no idea.