Do you think it's wrong to get sexually involved with a man or woman who is engaged?

*Some argue if the person doesn't want to be engaged it's alright but if they're still engaged is it right?
"What would you think if your fiancée if they didn't simply break up with you but decided to delay a marriage while you were engaged and cheat on you?"

• Its wrong and not alright, it's cheating.
  • Its alright and not wrong, I don't mind.

Most Helpful Guy

• Totally wrong. Personally I see cheating while engaged worse than cheating while being married.

What Girls Said 10

• When one person has a significant other and gets sexually involved with another person, that's cheating.
    Definition of significant other: "a person with whom someone has an established romantic or sexual relationship."

Obviously if a person is engaged, whoever they're engaged to is their significant other. A person who gets sexually involved with a person besides their significant other is cheating. The person who is sexually involved with the engaged man or woman is at just as much fault. They're a willing participant in the sexual relationship despite knowing the person they're sleeping with is in a relationship. The act of cheating is dishonest and ruthless and a pretty disgusting act of pure selfishness. So being involved in that is wrong.

media.giphy.com/media/zoVq8rZc6ZegM/giphy.gif

• Well if that's the case it's perfectly fine...(hence the sarcasm)

It doesn't even make since it's not like they're stuck in a marriage and can't do anything about it all they have to do is call of the engagement.

• dude its totally wrong

• Yes its very wrong, that entails cheating.

• How exactly would this not be cheating?

• I think it is as well, but some think if the relationship is already falling apart then its okay to do. But I think, if they're still together then there is a chance things could still work out but some people don't even think cheating is wrong which puzzles me.

• He should one day get a taste of his own medicine. The fact that he can't comprehend how cheating is doing harm to others, makes him somewhat a sociopath.

• Lol, sociopath seems a bit harsh, just a dumba** man.

• Of course its wrong. Its cheating. You wouldn't want it done to you so don't it to others.

• You shouldn't do that because they love somebody and it could destroy their relationship

• I agree with you, but "some" people think if the relationship is already being destroyed or going down hill then its alright to become involved with them even if they're still engaged.

• Yes, I believe that being involved with an engaged person is wrong and is cheating

• Well of course it's wrong! Everyone knows that. Everyone with morals that is

• I just spoke to a couple of men in their 20s, who don't think morals matter when you want sex, you can cheat or sleep with a cheater and its all fine to them.

• I understand where u are coming from but then again you don't want to hurt someone's future because sometimes it could be very bright and if it's destroyed it's another loss in this world and if u do it after they brake up just give it some time at least alittle

• @BeardedDude well no, it's a free world, so people hold a total right to cheat...

• dump them first if your engaged don't cheat. Cheating doesn't solve anything

What Guys Said 6

• I think it's absolutely wrong.. I don't think people should try to get involved with those in relationships either..

• Screwing around with a taken person is never ok, regardless of the level of commitment they have with their partner.

• I don't understand your logic here...

• Yeah thats just wrong bro...

• The fuck kind of question is this

• Thanks for the downvote asker. By the way you are messed up in the brain

• it's not wrong.