Cold feet 2 months before getting married?

Is it normal to get cold feet before the wedding. Men are pigs and on a scale from 1-10 where 1 is pig and 10 is amazingly moral man, my guy is about a 7. I normally see guys as between 1 and 3. I have been doubting for about a month now and can't shake this feeling. Please married and engaged people help me out here.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, you start with the sexist statement that (all) men are pigs.

That means you are incapable of trusting a man really, truly.

If you are incapable of trusting a man, then he is incapable of actually having your heart.

If he is incapable of actually truly having your heart, then there isn't really a lasting relationship here, is there?

What Guys Said 2

• What are you concerned about?

• That he won't make me happy. That once I am legally bond to him he will stop caring and do things that hurt me cause he knows I don't believe in divorce

• Well first, you are responsible for your happiness, not him. Second, your marriage will evolve over time it's not the end of the romance story, it's the beginning. I'm sure he's worried the frequency of sex will go down with you also. So it is work on both your parts to make it work.

• Oh yes, you will. It is normal to be apprehensive of your future life with him. Best of luck to you.

What Girls Said 3

• I am engaged and yes sometimes I do fear that he will treat me like a dog once I am officially his. BUT thats completely normal. Doubts are healthy. Do you love him? Does he treat you good? Yes? Then don't worry. Cold feet is normal

• congratulations! Don't back out now.

• Its totally normal being nervous about it... I mean hell my husband threw up the whole week before our wedding... and I'm wifey number two Lol. But if you can't honestly don't know that you can do it maybe you need to talk to him or push the wedding back until you know for sure what you want. You don't wanna marry him and start a life with him and end up getting a divorce. I knew without a doubt in my mind that I couldn't see my life any other way.