Is it better to marry a girl younger than me or the same age as me or older?

what is the best choice for any man

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 1

• You should marry a girl that you love regardless of how old she is compared to you.

• i agree with u but i heard that women get older quicker than men, is it right?

• I've never heard that before. We're the same species so we age at the same rate.

What Guys Said 3

• AGE is only a state of mind if she keeps her body in shape & cares for it

• Well it depends on your personality. I'm 22 and I would prefer to marry a woman slightly older by 2-4 years because I consider myself to act older than my age.

• Never marry older. Older women have a really hard time respecting a younger man as an equal, and it almost always ends up destroying the relationship. I would say slightly younger than yourself, is normally the best bet. They respect you for being older, but they don't act as immature as girls that are a lot younger.

• what is the right age between us?

• It depends on the maturity level, and what stage of life each of you are currently in. If you like to party a lot, you may want a younger woman that is still in that stage of her life.