Child Marriage, how this evilish custom and tradition be stopped, in villages in india?

Pls look at my profile pic guys and you will understand everything, i personally strongly condemn it and it needs to be stopped.

Most Helpful Guy

• They force the children into an illegal ceremony as a child that the government won't recognize, but the children don't live together after that. Once they grow up the child could refuse to be married to the person. It is mostly about the pressure the parents put on them, that makes them accept the marriage as adults. Pressuring your child is not illegal. I don't see how any law can stop it. Public opinion would have to change, and start shaming parents that do this to their children for anything to change.

What Girls Said 2

• yes i am aware of it but the parents are to be blamed for forcing their innocent kids to get married... they are still like little babies

• Not like little babies, they still are babies, its stealing their innocence, their life their future from them

• Yes completely agree

• yup.. but personally it will be extremely difficult to put into practice because of the conservative forces

• I strongly condemn you and think you should be stopped...

• Lol why?

• She isn't racist you gerbilstuffer, she is calling you out for your advocating of rape, using this site as a means to pick up on women, constantly barraging women with the same rhetoric, being convinced you were "engaged" to a woman from an internet site, trying to get rid of your kid, hopelessly saying the same crap over and over, and pathetically aiming toward (s) one end over and over and over again despite being exposed over and over and over again.

Just give it up... it's NOT happening.

• @med11 I think you're being unfair to all gerbilstuffers out there by grouping him in with them!

What Guys Said 3

• Wonderful, now Ahab is ditching the idea of stalking women and going for children.

• Look, I don't agree with everything those Hindus do either, but they should do it. We're supposed to have freedom of religion in this country, but because of people like you we're going to other countries and suppressing their belief systems. We've already fucked marriage up completely in this country, our divorce rates are astronomically high. Who are we to tell people in another country how to run marriage? America has ruined marriage, America shouldn't lecture other countries on marriage until America fixes its own goddamn problems.

• I don't understand why are you asking westerners here.