If a guy said he would leave his wife for you?

Would you consider? Why/why not

Most Helpful Guy

• No and if someone is gonna leave his WIFE for you today , he's gonna leave YOU for another women tomorrow.

What Guys Said 11

• Apparently anyone who says yes thinks they're this invincible princess who will never get left or cheated on with another girl.

Humans make me face palm.

• Tell him you'd like to meet his wife, to find out from her when they're getting divorced.

• not. a. good. nor. smart. idea. Lawlz.

• That's the thing with words: they are not actions. They can be actions, but most usually they are not. If you really really love the guy, tell him to get his shit together, make things happen and then go look after you. If you love him that much, wait for him but don't tie him to you.

Leaving someone for someone is really not the best formula for a happy ending right...

• i would say if he is willing to leave his wife for you then would you really trust him to stay?

• No, I would not consider. If he has already committed himself to someone, he needs to see that through. Plus, I couldn't be with someone who bailed on someone in a marriage to be with me and not expect them to repeat this again.

• I would not consider because I'm straight.

• IF he dumps her so quickly, he'll dump you just as quickly.

• It is rarely true.

• yeah i would. its kinda hot when i 'steal' a hubbie lol

• Home wrecking seems to be common practice in north American continent and hence i have no idea on this.

What Girls Said 7

• never. id totally disrespect him and id wish i could find some way to contact his wife and warn her bout the player she married.

• I would instantly think less of him and never give him the time of day ever again.
    You can't trust a man who practically emotionally cheats and will give up on you and leave you for another woman. That's wrong and if a man shows me flaws in his moral compass early on, then he has ruined his chances in my life.

• No way. I wouldn't date someone I knew was married anyway. But for the sake of the question: It's not a good idea to enter into a relationship with someone who has proven to be disloyal in another relationship.

• I would only consider if he is completely single. Not at this point

• I'd wait until he had... then make him wait a bit more until the aftermath had died down...

• No, if he'll leave his wife for you then he'll leave you for another woman.

• i was about to say that :D

• Grr that should ready he will drop you when a new piece of ass comes along

• READ! Dear lord I can't type today

• No. Why deal with a married guy, when there are so many single guys? I don't want to be in the middle of that mess. Besides, if he wants to leave his wife, he should do that quickly and for his own sake. Not for me.