Do you believe in soul mates?

Dp you think everyone has a match out there rhat we are destined to meet/love? Or do you have your own def of what a soulmate is?

Most Helpful Guy

• No. People can end up with almost anyone—circumstances and happenstance determine who people meet and who people get romantically involved with. Life is all about timing and circumstance. Most people have many people out there with whom they could develop a great relationship.

What Guys Said 6

• Yes. There's only one person out there for me.

• No... I think it's about "compatibility" and "right timing". Just because two people see compatible doesn't mean things will work out it also needs to be the right time in their lives. They need to be mature enough to handle a long term relationship.

• I want to believe. Trying anyway, but yes and no.

• No. It's against my beliefs. I believe there are many people for everyone. Even the term "soul" mate is against my beliefs.

• So you think there's no one perfect match up but mamy people that come into your life that may/could be the one you end up with

• Yes. You'd never find your "soul" mate if there was only one person who could be perfect for you. Not only that but you'd also have to believe in some type of religion I would think in order to believe that somehow out of billions of people there are many many people who find the person that's perfect for them. Not only that, but ion a personal level it would conflict with what I believe in.

• Absolutely not

• Soul mate meaning one and only one person out there for everyone? I don't believe it because I think that people can connect and be compatible and fall in love with many other people

• Maybe, I'm not sure...

What Girls Said 4

• Idk. I hope it's real

• Sort of- I believe everyone has "the one" as in the one they are meant to be with, perfect for them etc etc

• I agree, but in a way is that a soul mate? Because your destined to have met that person but it may not be perfect like movies make it out to be

• Shrug. Theoretically I would say no. But when you really love someone it can feel like they are the only ones that you would ever feel that way about.

• Yupp, I believe in it.