Virgin or experienced, guys, C'mon here!!

Do your wife must be virgin? Do you want your wife to be the first man? or Do you think she is must be experienced? which one?

• Yea. She must be virgin.
  • no, it isn't important!

Most Helpful Guy

• I want a woman who thinks that sex is not something to take lightly. She would be opposed to casual sex and having sex at the very start of relationships. She would insist that all relationships begin with a waiting period so that she can truly vet the man for his quality, which is judged by the criteria of kindness (no verbal or physical abuse, a desire to protect and please, etc.), fatherliness (he is good with kids, he has plans for how many children he wants, etc.), and so on.

If a woman was with a man for a year and then starting having sex with him but the relationship ended, then hey, she took reasonable precautions and her actions were respectable, so I wouldn't hold that against her. I don't insist that my future wife be a virgin. (The lower the number, the better, though.) I just want her to be the kind of woman that takes reasonable precautions, that acts respectably, and takes sex seriously instead of just handing it out like cotton candy, like many people do nowadays.

What Guys Said 9

• No she doesn't have to be a virgin but I she doesn't need to be experienced. Just willing to grow with me sexually, I might be a virgin when I get married.

"Some" not all of my relationship values are connected with my family values and belief system so its preferable that I marry someone like me. I don't sleep around so I'd prefer a woman similar in that manner but her being a virgin isn't necessarily a huge plus.

• I honestly don't care. It's just not important to me.

• where do you live? Is there any one left n the western world who expect a girl to be virgin at marriage now?

• There's more to a woman than her sexual status. How someone can reduce her to a walking unused vagina is beyond me. I'm more concerned that she's free of STDs and didn't have too many partners.

• The less hot you are, the more virgin you need to be to balance it out. And this is for anything, not just wife.

• The last thing I could care about

• I'm a virgin waiting until marriage who will probably just die alone. So yeah.

• Virgins are for long term relationships/marriage, that's my preference

• Id rather she was but I'm 21 and I don't expect there's a whole lot of them left

What Girls Said 2

• He who demands a virgin bride best be a virgin himself.

• If a guy requires girl to be virgin or experience, he is a prick.

• why?

• Because if guy is interrsted in the status of your vagina and might refuse to date for it, means they are idiots who aren't actually looking for a girl, but certain type of vagina