Do you want to get married some day?

I honestly don't know if I would want to. I want to spend the rest of my life with someone but I don't know if marriage is necessary.

What about you?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe

Most Helpful Guy

• I want too. I rather find 1 person worth spending my life with and building our life together rather than switching from partner to partner and starting over each time.

What Guys Said 6

• I'm not opposed to the the whole marriage aspect. I do want to spend someone I can spend my life with. But is the actual ceremony of "marriage" necessary? Depends. I just don't see a point in the idea of

"We are planning on building a life together. So let's start off by blowing thousands of dollars on an expensive wedding so we can begin our shared life in debt."

I don't get that thinking. That said, if my significant other wants a wedding, sure. I'll do it to make her happy. But *I* would prefer something small if we'd have one, rather than a huge party to waste money. I'd rather plan for a secure future, rather than one night that most people will be too drunk to remember anyway.

• Yes! I've never been one of those girls that dreamed about her wedding day since she was a kid so I definitely wouldn't want to blow a bunch of money on it. Seems pointless.

• I couldn't agree more. If I ever decide to get married I definitely want a small one. Not many guys seem to want a big one so I'm probably set. Girls though lol good luck. :P

• Haha thanks. You as well :p

• Absolutely!!
    I feel confident that I will get married one day (with a prenuptial agreement). I want to meet that woman who will be my best friend, confidante, and lover. I also want children but only once I have a stable relationship, : )

• Yes I would love to get married someday! I just need to find the love of my life which isn't easy to do.

• No I dont think I need to get married to prove that I love some one if they felt the same way the would not force me

• Yes its a promise to god in any religion i know

• Maybe, if I find the right girl :(

• I'm sure you will! I think everyone has someone out there for them. Don't worry. (:

• Thank you, I hope so

What Girls Said 12

• Yesss I want to get married!!! But I've never even dated before so it's going to be a long run :P.
    As a stereotypical Asian girl, I still want to finish University and Grad School first. And get married around 26 maybe? But well, i shouldn't just decide those things and think that it can happy in 12 years. A guy will come along alright, but I'll just have to find the right one.

• Lol! Nice! Glad that you're thinking about school first, it's really important. And I know you'll find a good guy one day so don't feel too worried about it. (:

• I want to get married one day.

• Yes, I wanna get married. But if the guy doesn't want to then its ok too. As long as we are together forever Im okay.

• if the guy never wants it, it means that he wants to keep having sex with you but doesn't want to being tied to you forever, he wants to having sex with another girls too.

• Yeah, absolutely. I'm already getting married.

• Sometimes I wanna get married ASAP. sometimes i wanna settle down in a condo with a puppy. It depends on how my life is going at the moment.

• Absolutely :)

• yes, but i don't believe i can find the right man.

• I'm sure you will one day! Don't give up!

• Not really. Even becoming domestic partners is too far for me.

• Really? Is there a reason why? o:

• Oh I see. Cool! Thanks for your opinion!

• Lol, you're welcome hun.

• Yupp, in a few years.

• No. I'll die alone, lol

• Because you want to? Ooor?

• you are under 18 and your age is already young for having a bf, don't hurry up

• You're right!

• Yes I want a perfect marriage life. And I think marriage is a very important thing to do in life.

• Maybe. Guys these days make me wonder if it's worth it.

• True! Lol but I'm sure you'll find a nice guy. Thanks!

• What do you mean by grow up to get married?

• I will say boys at all ages can marry, but men are the ones who are more likely work at it. You can be a boy still regardless of age.