What's the best job, you want to be for your future partner (wife/husband)?

hello,

the Other partner job, is an important detail, to succeed the future relationship, married is based some time on this information.

engineer, solder, doctor, teacher, or others job, are still have advantage and disadvantage for our relationship, so girl for example, want doctor, or businessman, but they forget the negative thing around this choice, especially when girls are in young age, and some time, they forget the difference in age, but it's not our topic here?
For guys, they some time look for a wife with nice job, like teacher or doctor, because they think that this job is less relation with guys, but they forget the timing for this job?

in your opinion, what's the best job for your future partner? and why?
please for married people, please can you share you experience? and if you return to the fiance period what you can do? are you change you current choice or you still with him / her?

hope to get many reaction?
thank you all

• doctor
  • teacher
  • engineer
  • pilote
  • worker

Most Helpful Girl

• For a partner, anything related to math + nature like an engineer (geological, environmental, etc.).. I'm little slow in numbers, so I admire him if he's really expert in math.. :) I also love nature so it would be a plus if he loves nature too..
    But if we really love each other and he doesn't have a job like that, then whatever his work is, as long as he is happy and feel secure about what he's doing...
    I believe that happiness and contentment of what he's doing for a job is an important factor that might affect greatly in relationship.. Because if he doesn't like what he's doing, he might feel insecure of himself.. Once a person is insecure, he might change the way he behaves and reacts to his partner which will bring negativity and damage to relt'p later on..

What Girls Said 11

• I don't have something specific in mind, I'm just not very artsy, I couldn't deal with an artist or art gallery owner or something like that
    I'm studying computer science and I think it'd be cool if my husband did something similar

• am a science computer engineer, Lool, we can talk in 010100100111 ...

• I'm actually quite glad I'm done with the binary courses and only have high level programming classes left
      tbh I don't think profession matters all that much, I just think working towards the same degree would always give you a lot of things to talk about

• my fiance is working to be an optometrist, and I like the idea. he can choose his own hours because there aren't enough optometrists in Australia and they're given sort of a free rein or they might decide to leave. he's working hard towards that dream.. and i'm studying to become an accountant because i can always work at home too which means once we have kids we have lots of time to spend with them

• nice job for both couple, i hope a nice life, but be sure, don't forget to get many children,

• hh, LoL, 3 kids, i hope you will get 2 twins baby ;)

• that is actually what i want..!
      but unfortunately twins are genetic and my family never had them.
      i want a son, then twin girls.. after that i don't mind..

• My husband is working at project management he start to build his own company now and he's on his way to be a great business man💏🌼
    About me i'm studying dentistry 💉 💊 and I'll be a doctor soon😃🌼
    🌼I hope these are good jobs 🌼

• yes, its a good job, but the important think, is the LOVE , don't let dreams take your gold moment in your relationship :) i hope a best for you

• That's cool 🌼😊
      Finally there's someone care about the language 🙌🌼

• Thanks by the way 🌼😏🌼

• marine biologist. that would be epic :)

• We're both going to be teachers, so I voted B.

• Anything that he is passionate about, or has always wanted to do in life... for himself, depending on his interests.

• but what if he love his future wife, she will accept his disadvantage job?

• ok, take care of him

• I will. :)

• Honestly, I'm going after a job where I will make minimum wage untill I die. So I don't care what it is as long as they are happy doing what ever it is they are doing, it doesn't involve them preforming sex/ual acts, and it's legal.

• Im currently a lab assistant and a bartender, but I'm happy and that's all I ask of my partner.

• pro golfer

• My bf wants to be a pilot, I don't mind him being a pilot , id be so happy for him!

• Whatever he is passionate about

• I like fields that celebrate learning, so teaching or engineering both appeal to me. I chose teacher because engineers I've dated have been arrogant and critical. Teachers seem like they'd have some people skills.

What Guys Said 0