What kind of Husband do you want?

Being a Women what qualities you want in you're Husband.
How do you want to be treated by your partner?
I see many couples even after love marriages they lose interest in each other then husbands treat their wives like Furniture... Not talking for years, Fighting, No cuddling , Just a dead relationship being carried out as a formality.

Most Helpful Girl

• He has to be fun, funny, loyal, loving. He has to be smart, so I can have actual intelligent conversations with him. He has to be what I want in sex- a dom (if I'm giving up sex with everybody for one man, he better be able to satisfy me). He has to be outgoing and love sports and doing outdoor activities- I'd like us to be able to travel, to go camping, go swimming together. I am sporty myself, so him wanting to stay indoors all day wouldn't help. He has to have money. I'm not saying I want to date Bill fucking Gates, but he has to have a decent job, so he can be financially reliable and so we can go travelling together. I don't want to be the bank of the relationship. Those are the main things. He has to have similar perspectives on life: for example, I am very Indiana Jones like. I want to live that lifestyle. And believe me, once I have money I WILL. What would stop me? He has to be on board. None of this "let's just settle down and watch tv" shit.

What Girls Said 6

• I would want someone who is dominant, caring, respectful, somewhat patient, understanding, and funny. But most of all, I want a man who's always going to be himself

• I want my husband and I to be best friends.

• -he can't be incompetent. at the first hint of incompetence, i'm divorcing his ass.
    -has to be willing to sign a pre-nup. i don't want him using my money to put his whore through high school.
    -decent-looking
    -has read the hobbit
    -likes hiking
    -isn't scared of me
    ^that's probably the most important one. i can't be with someone who lets me walk all over him.

• - Confident not cocky
    -Sexy to me
    - Mutual love
    - Treats me like his Queen and I would treat him like a King
    - Respectful
    -Sexual and good in bed
    - Attracted to me not just physically but in every way
    - Wants Kids
    -Has goals and a plan to achieve them that is possible and already set in motion
    - Faithful
    - An open mind
    - A Belief in Jesus
    - Not a serial killer or something like that
    - Manly (Knows how to be a man)
    - I or anyone else can't be allowed to walk all over him
    - He can make his own decisions
    - Purposeful
    -Fun
    - Understanding
    - Funny
    - Friendly... not too friendly lol
    There's more but that's all I can think of right now
    - He basically just needs to be the right man for me. God knows what I need and that's what I'll get.

• I would like him to be kind, respectful, & hopefully a Christian. Some extra traits I'd like if he had, but aren't required are: Intelligent, comic book nerd, old fashioned, & nonjudgmental.

• What do you mean by old fashioned and nonjudgmental? Could you give some example?

• What means chivalrous to you? And so what if he is really better than others at something?

• @Raven1990 this wasn't a debate or argument, I'm listing what "I'm" attracted to.

• He should be
    Caring
    Respectful
    Family-oriented
    Talkative
    Adventerous
    Wild
    Romantic
    Passionate
    Dominantly Freaky
    Cute
    Christian
    Hardworking
    Intelligent
    Understanding
    Fit
    Patient
    Just a little Bit Crazy to Keep Us Interesting

What Guys Said 2

• If you can fall in love its perfectly possible to fall out of love

• They realize they made a huge mistake and are trying to commit suicide the slow way.

• damn wrong link. lol