Is it best to not be friends with him?

A guy that says he likes me when he was engaged?

Why is it best that I don't even stay friends with him? We were actually close before

Most Helpful Guy

• Be careful. Guys are never "just friends" with girls. He may be trying to keep you as a side in case the relationship with his fiancĂ© doesn't' work out.

What Guys Said 3

• well its best because once he gets married all his focus will be on his wife and family so its not more so to protect him but to protect you because he simply won't be making the time for you.

• I wouldn't not be friends with him if I were you, but it is better to distance yourself. It doesn't speak highly of his character to announce to you that he likes you while he is in a relationship. I've liked other girls while in a relationship but my reaction was to avoid compromising situations and not tell the girl at all.

• He is untrustworthy and has an agenda. Period. So, it's best not to be friends with him.

What Girls Said 0