This is a general poll. Marriage or Career? In case there is another poll of similar nature please reply with the link?

This is an general question. Today its tough and challenging to build a successful career and raise a family at the same time. I am not saying that life should be easy but lately I have observed that the stress involved is increasing exponentially.

• Marriage
    30% (3)0% (0)25% (3)Vote
  • Career
    10% (1)0% (0)8% (1)Vote
  • Both
    60% (6)100% (2)67% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Which do I choose?
    Well, I don't really care about "marriage", per se, but I would be happy finding "the one" or whatever to spend my life with... I don't care about career or anything.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I plan to get my career going before I marry. However, if it comes down to it, I will most definitely choose marriage & family. I'll just have to find some other way to support my family

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Obviously I want both, but if I have to choose between both, I'll take marriage. I wouldn't mind not having a job if I had someone that loves me unconditionally.
    I see no point on having a job, get home and have no one there, no one to ask me how I feel, how was my day. No one I can kiss, no one I can hug.
    I'll definitely choose marriage over a job, I don't mind being a "househusband".

0|0
    0|0