I'm just trying to see if I sound reasonable. I fell in love with this ringset. Basically when you total for both my rings and then his ring, its about $6k total. Is that reasonable? I know to some people who are well in money, its cheap. But for those who don't have that much money, is $6k too much to ask for? Plus I plan to pay half at least.
- I'd spend under $1k on our rings.100% (1)0% (0)20% (1)Vote
- I'd spend $2-5k on our rings.0% (0)75% (3)60% (3)Vote
- I'd spend $5-8k on our rings.0% (0)25% (1)20% (1)Vote
- I'd spend $8-10k on our rings.0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- I'd spend $10k+ on our rings.0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Whatever I could afford but I chose "C" 5-8K.
PLEASE don't buy a ring at the mall. Know your 4 C's MAKE SURE the diamond has a laser inscribed number. IF you need to bring the ring in have them look under a microscope (as you should too when your buying it for flaws & the number) write the number down on the receipt. Also make sure the ring you pick up is the has the same number as the one you bought.
If at all possible go to Chicagos jewelers row or NYC diamond district to buy one.
Some people claim to have gotten a good deal on a internet purchase. I'm leery because you can't inspect the ring under a microscope & how do you return it?0
- Show AllShow Less