Why is it so hard to find a good guy?

That wants to love me and be my friend and lover as well? I don't get it...

And want a family with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• I can relate. People are simply not open enough about their intentions and resort to game playing and lowly tactics Just now I experienced that again. If u get rejected and suddenly u wonder what happened because u were being flirty and sincere. It is no wonder people get disgruntled and use lowly tactics because they have been hurt again.

What Guys Said 15

• You basically need to find someone with those values, as easy as that sounds. The fact that females are regarded as inferior, different and basically nothing but sex toys according to many males who are incapable of seeing females as people due to cultural traditions reinforce by stereotypes and ensured by gender segregation, certainly does not help in that regard.

• In my honest opinion, Men now a days have lost there dignity. More and more men sit on the ass and want the girl to do everything. We live in an age where cellphones and internet has made men believe woman are only a sexual need.
    Men have lost the ability to court a lady and make them feel special. I'm only 30 yes but if I look at the younger guys i am shocked at how they speak to woman lately

Dont get me wrong, Woman also these days are bad news, But i believe the majority are men

• Bravo good sir! Bravo! Well worded and so much truth to this.

• The internet? Haha. No, this is from the old times when females could have sex only after marriage because their only purpose was child creation.

• And what a creation too!

• Because good guys don't get laid and they become assholes and just pounce on all the slutty girls till the cows come home. I am still good but if I can't lock down a girl soon I am going to have to change and be a dick like everyone else I guess. I do want a family one day but not until I am at least 28 and I am only 21 now still a virgin too.

• "Good guys" and "assholes" don't really just exist like that, that is oversimplified.

• Main problem is nice guys have no balls and assholes are very confident that is the simplest way to put it. Good guys are pussies and jerks are arrogant but seem confident and they like that. Lately I am just saying what I want if people don't like it to damn bad. I have never boasted but you know what I am proud of where I am so fuck everyone else they can earn their way.

• I think less guys really want families now a days. Also a lot of guys seem to be concerned with this image that's more about being admired and cool or something rather than a good human.

• We are out there so keep looking x

• Right here bb, need sum luv? ;3

• Haha yea most are taken a quarter is shy and never walk up to a girl. The rest are wandering around like myself lol.

• Because most guys aren't thinking Soulmate on the first date

• Neither am I : - )

• Ah ok. The way you phrased your question was misleading "That wants to love me and be my friend and lover as well?". That's Soulmate material.

• I'm a good guy, too bad your older than me:(. I'm sure you can find some more.

• Its not hard I am a good guy and like other people do some mistakes. It doesn't make me a bad guy. You can find a good guy easily.

• I don't know lots of girls say this but in my opinion it seems really easy to find a guy.

• If that were true, my ex and I would still be together.

I wouldn't have been used for sex by my last other date, been lied to by a married guy, and what not.

Lol whatever though...

• yeahh.. i also want to ask same question to girl :) why is it difficult to find girl..

• Why would any rational man want to settle down and have kids these days?

• I am going to assume it is because you have standards. Most of the guys that meet your standards are already going to be married and have families by now. I am not saying your standards are too high, but you need to realize that men wanting a relationship, and kids get snatched up pretty fast. The ones that don't typically have something wrong with them, that makes them unattractive to women.

• I hope that's not true. So you're saying I waited too long? I mean, maybe there's some truth to that since well... I was finding myself in my 20s, I wasn't too financially stable, AND I wasn't so confident in myself but oh well

• I would advise you keep a more open mind. There are plenty of guys that want what you want, but many of them have something you may not like. Such as they may lack confidence, be fat, not be as far in their career as you, never went to college, etc. I don't know what standards you are using, but as you get older, you need to be realistic and lower your standards. Wanting a good looking, confident man, that is educated, has a good job, funny, whats kids, and has whatever else you are looking for in a man at your age is asking for a lot.

• Cuz he's on GaG at 2:30 am while he should be out meeting you?

What Girls Said 7

• Finding it hard to find a guy isn't a bad thing, coz it show just means you won't settle for any relationship to find the right one, dont concentrate in looking for him, coz he will find you but, when you least expect it and in the least expected place,

• 1. Because jerks get laid.
    2. A lot of dudes weren't raised right.
    3. I think ladies went -out- so then gentlemen went out. So sadly, the decent girls (& guys) are feeling the brunt of this.

• Be patient and actively put yourself out there. I think that it is important to be forward about what you want and to know what you want, there is a guy out there somewhere out there for you and he might show up when you are not looking.

• There's no need to rush. If something is meant to be, it will happen. In the right time, with the right person, for the best reason.

• You keep attracting everything in a man you don't want. Learn to stop attracting the wrong men.

• You need to know what you want from yourself first, then what you want from a partner

• I know what I want. I want to be respected, and I want to have fun and laugh and have a good time but also I want to be cared for and all those good qualities...

• Start working on yourself, get healthy, get hobbies, have goals, become a better you. Then as you open a new door, might find the right person for you.

• What makes you think that maybe she does not have these things? There are a lot women out there that are single, healthy, have hobbies, goals, and are established that may open doors but doesn't make it easier for the right guy to come in

• Anything to help. :)