In what situations husband has right to beat his wife?

I don't mean beat her very soft like a fight just light like when parents beat their children to teach them some lessons?

0|0
17|12

Most Helpful Guy

• A man NEVER has the right to strike his woman or put his hands on her in a way that's motivated by anger or violence. NEVER.

2|1
    0|0
    • Religion says in some situation husband can but not too hard.

• Hahaa what, Muslim religion?
      You two are supposed to be one! She should be able to spank You Too than.

• @ Asker: Well a nice spank here and there is a lot of fun, but I have a feeling you are talking about something completely different. :-P

II have never put my hands on a woman in that manner; it's inexcusable.

What Girls Said 17

• In the exact same situations a wife is allowed to beat her husband.

Never.

Unless it's self-defence or consensual sex role play or something. I mean really, who the fuck do you think you are to "teach lessons" to a grown adult?

Hello?; The 50s called. They don't want you either.

3|0
    0|0
  • If she's trying to kill him or a loved one. You're one of the people who refers to the 1950's as the "good ol' days," aren't you?

5|1
    0|0
  • 1. Roleplay with her consent.

2. Legitimate self-defense.

That's it. Same goes for wife beating husband.

5|0
    0|0
  • this is a disgusting question. i actually did a double take when i was clicking through questions. i was like WHAT and i had to go back to it.

this question says A LOT about who you are as a person. I AM PERSONALLY PRAYING FOR YOUR WIFE TO GROW SOME BALLS AND LEAVE YOU because NEVER do you have the right to beat your wife or anyone for that matter. "teaching a lesson" implies that she is not equal to you and she is part of a lower class, like a teacher-student relationship. i know this is only an "opinion" but you have to be a true asshole to beat someone, especially a woman. she's not your dog. like who raised you

0|0
    0|0
  • "To teach them some lessons" bahahahahaha! Good one. Nobody should be beating anyone - not women, not men, not children.

1|0
    0|0
  • No one should hit anybody, if they can avoid it. If she's displaying threatening behaviour, or becoming physical with you, the most you should do is restrain her.

2|0
    0|0
  • The question itself sounded so horrible. The answer is never. I'm not into that equal bullshit. Men should learn how to
    A) restrain their anger B) Learn defense skills.
    Like really unless the woman is a 6ft body builder holding a gun how much damage can she do? If a 4 year old kicks me in the shins should I karate chop their ass? No. Just my views.

2|0
    0|0
  • There's no acceptable situation where this is ok! She's a grown woman and shouldn't be treated like that by a grown man, who is supposed to respect her. By "teaching her a lesson," you'll only make her feel worthless and uncomfortable around you. Self-defense is another story.

2|0
    0|0
  • and what do you want to teach her? that how immature you are to think even a child learns something by hitting?

2|0
    0|0
  • You cannot be serious? You don't teach people lessons with violence. When can I come round and beat you so that you learn it isn't cool or acceptable?

3|0
    0|0
  • In self-defence. That's it. Same goes for women beating their husband, by the by.

3|0
    0|0
  • Never, ever.

2|0
    0|0
  • no one should hit anyone ever not unless you want to go to jail and i hope that you would

2|0
    0|0
  • it is never ok.

0|0
    0|0
  • When she becomes dangerous.. Threatening to kill, but even then I would say a man should never hit a woman..

2|0
    0|0
  • When she has cut off your penis, that's when, serial cheater.

2|0
    0|0
  • Nobody has the right to beat anybody, even parents with their children.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• How about this question when do you hit a woman with your bare fist? if she comes at you with a knife and wants to cut you for real? or wants to mess you up bad hitting you with a bat

3|0
    0|0
  • So you're saying it should be ok to hit your wife to teach her a lesson? It's not ok to do that to children let alone your wife.

The only acceptable time to use violence against anyone (man, woman, wife, stranger) is in self defense.

4|0
    0|0
    • You ARE aware that corporal punishment is legal by law (and in some places still practiced) in the stronghold of democracy and peace known as the United States of America, which is where OP is from.
      Hence his statement about comparing corporal punishment on children with the same on your wife. When one is allowed, why shouldn't the other be allowed? Or does his comparison make it clear how bad child beating is?

• Whoa calm down buddy. Legal? Sure. Right? No.

Let's use violence to teach the lessons that if you get angry at someone it's ok to hit them because that's how problems get solved.

• When she tries to kill him. Women are not little kids they don't deserve anymore of a lesson than men. That hold beat your wife thing was some bullshit taught to men so they could make themselves feel better about themselves.

5|0
    1|0
  • Dialog works better than the log.

4|0
    0|0
  • Force is not acceptable except in self-defence.

3|0
    0|0
  • never no situations

1|1
    0|0
  • Let's hear what Mr. Sean Connery has to say

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA

0|0
    1|1
  • There are none.

1|0
    0|0
  • When she burns dinner

0|0
    0|1
  • Marriage does not include beating and abusing each other. It's a beautiful bond where there should be no judgement. After all "Love is the absence of judgement". And if it includes abuse then it's not marriage.

2|1
    0|0
  • Sexual spaking only. But with permission. And also only if you allow her to do the same to you!

3|1
    0|0