Guys how would you feel if you got a girl pregnant and are forced to marry her?

Due to religious reasons, and family conflict.

Also what do you think of this situation? Would the marriage get worse or better?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would call in the authorities as 'forced' marriage is illegal. I also would like to think I am not dumb enough to get a girl pregnant unintentionally, but one never knows.

What Guys Said 4

• If I had no choice but to marry her, I would rather have a happy marriage and try to make it work. If she is an unpleasant woman, then it would just get worse.

• There would be no question of 'forced'. I would never get a girl pregnant if I had no intention of marrying her. If it happens by mistake, then I would willing marry her, religion be damned.

• Of course if we didn't want a child it would put us (and you) in a VERY difficult position and being forced to do ANYTHING is something no one likes.

If he did want a child then bonus for him.

This is the reason you need to be EXTREMELY careful when having sex.

If he doesn't want to marry his child's mother then obviously it would make things worse and if he does then obviously it makes it better.

• Well if I was keen enough to lay down and get her pregnant, I'll be man enough to do the right thing and marry her and take care of our child/ren. It's easy enough for any bloke to have sex, but being a father is a different story. I know I would not feel anything other than the want to be with her and the baby because there's a reason I slept with her.
    If you a bloke who sleeps around, then tough shit mate. Suck it up and face the music.

What Girls Said 3

• My grandmas sister did this. They've been married for like 40 somethin years now. So it seems like it's an okay thing. He's cute too. I always had a crush on him. Lol

• I think it depends on age their age and the level of opportunity in their nation.

if the girl is young, then the guy should have to marry her in a poor or mid range nation. lots of girls age 11 to 14 get pregnant and then the guy takes off... this girl can not continue with school or have a proper life as a result, so the guy should have to be bound with this girl and the child.

• You can't force anyone do to anything they don't want to.

I learned that the hard way lol!