OMG! #GeorgeClooney, 53, married to #AmalAlamuddin, 36, in Venice Italy. Where would you get married if you could?

One of the world's most eligible and sexy star #Clooney tied the knot with British human rights lawyer Amal Alamuddin, congrats to the couple.
Where would you get married if you could?
www.independent.co.uk/.../...lamuddin-9759954.html
http://i60.tinypic.com/spjjao.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• Mohonk Mountain in upstate New York. Nothing like an old castle turned hotel with state-of-the-art amenities, a beautiful woodland property With a lake and hiking trails... quaint and romantic. http://www.mohonk.com/m/

• NOWHERE!!! I WILL NEVER NEVER NEVE MARRY!!!

• If I had the money, I would get married in a beach in the Seychelles or the Fiji.

• Where ever my SO wants, I don't care for marriage itself.

• OMFG...,...

• I know neither of those people. lol

• On a beach somewhere...

• I wouldn't get married, no matter how good the location

What Girls Said 4

• Since I'm not rich like George Clooney and don't have the pull to have an
    entire street shut down in another country, so I can get married... Probably
    city hall :P Honestly, I've never really that about it. I don't think it really matters.

• Really? To be honest, a little surprised by your answer. Never heard of a woman, not caring about where they would get married.

• I don't see it as being simple, but I see you as being practical. Which is great. That is the right mindset to have when trying to build a future.

• City hall was always what I thought I would just do too. Not turning out that way but I'm not going all out either.

• lol, that is too much for me! Way too extravagant. I'm fine with the simple and small wedding I planned.

• Like too many girls make it all about the wedding. The wedding is not important in the long run.

• I am gonna get married in Maiden's Tower, Istanbul, Turkey. I saw photos, it looks really cool. You can be both in Asia and Europe at the same time.

• Paris France