Did you like #AmalAlamuddin's wedding dress, what are your opinions?

I am very surprised how this rich people can or can not choose a beautiful #weddingdress for themselves. First #AngelinaJolie, now #AmalAlamuddin. What is wrong with this women? www.people.com/.../george-clooney-amal-alamuddin-wedding-photo
All I am impressed is how #GeorgeClooney and her were around the World thats all, not the wedding dress!
http://i59.tinypic.com/2edyv7l.jpg
http://i57.tinypic.com/i79bp0.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 1

• Yes she looks beautiful and R. I. P George Clooney.

• Lol whats R. I. P George clooney for?

• @harakiri Her father is from a wealthy family but he was just a business studies proffessor. So it's her grandfather who was rich. They were Lebanese and the Lebanese rich are nowhere near the same level as the UAE wealthy that's why it's not as much as you would think. I don't know about who paid for the wedding.

She is a human rights extradition and criminal law specialist but you wouldn't bet against her in a divorce case.
      George Clooney's lawyers probably did warn him about something in the agreement but he was too love struck to listen and Anal would've told him they don't know what their talking about.
      Of course he's going to fool around and screw it up he's George Clooney. I think she is smart and knows what she's doing. Now we just wait and see. Could be a few years though.

• LOL. you seem to be quite a pro on this subject matter. :p

What Girls Said 6

• Personally, I love her dress. I would wear it on my wedding day. I know everyone has different tastes, but what's not to like?

• at first I thought she wore that black dress as her wedding dress and that is quite unusual... but then I saw the actual dress and I have no idea what you're talking about. It's classic, beautiful and romantic!
    What's beautiful in your opinion?

• Thought it was really pretty and classic and very elegant. Perhaps nothing different or interesting but I liked it.

• She knows how to dress. Great taste. I like it actually. Elegant.

• Lovely dress, beautiful bride. And soooo lucky!

• I like her wedding dress a lot