Remarry without let the first wife knows?

First of all its allowed in my religion for men to marry up to four women.
But the question is does the first wife need to know?
If she knows the risk of divorce comes because most women have no tolerance about this subject.
What is best option for a man who wants to remarry?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, since you are a Muslim, you must ask your wife's permission first.

• OK. But what if I don't let her know? Does it make the 2nd married illegal?

• If you proceed marrying another woman without her approval and blessing, its considered HARAM (sin) in the eyes of the god. I am not religious by the way, but I am trying to be.

What Girls Said 4

• Welp... polygamy is illegal if you're in the US, but I think you should let her know. You have to realize her feelings as well. Eventually she will find out.

• This other woman knows her place she promised me to doesn't let first wife knows.

• Yeah, but you're going to have to see this other woman any how right? How are you going to explain that to your first wife? There might be too big of a culture gap here, but I don't think you can hide this at all.

• Yes your right at the end she finds out. Sad story.

• what religion is this?

• Islam.

• ahhh then can't help you there mate, I'm no where close to that religion so id be of little help on this subject.

• You should at least see if her religion would tolerate it, and ease her into the subject to see if she would be willing if it was allowed

• Of course she would not accept so want to do it without let her knows.

• Tell your first wife! If you don't let her know things will get extremely complicated and in no way good.

• Its hard to say I don't know what would be her reaction.

What Guys Said 1

• I'd say she deserves to know.

• I agree she deserves but now days because of west culture's propaganda most women have no good feelings about let their husband marry again.