Hello! What’s your thought on marriage, do you believe in it and do you ever want to be married?

Of course, I want to get married someday and have a big family. I think marriage is commitment, being able to love some with all their imperfections. My parents have been married 20 years now and every day they seem to love each other more. I want that when I get married, I want to be able to fall in love with my husband every day.

Most Helpful Guy

• You are a very special woman with a very good example set by your parents.

My guess is that they waited until their honeymoon to be intimate. My best advice is for you to wait, too, when you find the man you want to spend the rest of your life with.

Some practical advice for you...

Learn to turn your heart off. That's right... Your heart will deceive you. It is useful, but it should not be your compass.

Your compass is your instincts. Your gut. That still, small voice in your soul. Listen to it, especially about a guy!

You are a precious woman. Be patient, and practice self control. Learn self discipline. You are on your way to a goal few people ever realize. (But your parents did!)

• thank you! and I know, my standards are high because of them. They got married when they were both 24, and had me a year later.

What Guys Said 9

• Well, marriage is a social institution binding two people together with the intent of fostering a family. Love and all that stuff is a relatively new idea. For centuries there have been various systems similar to marriage that were solely for child rearing/ politics etc.
    Personally I believe that humans are not biologically monogamous, rather we are polygamous.
    However, I fully intend to get married and have lots of kids (I want 6). However since I don't hold some high notion of marriage I believe pre-marital sex is fine and I enjoy it..

• My post on a question earlier today "Mariage should be about 2 people having love and trust so strong that no argument or little drama would be a problem, and getting along with each other despite anything else. If I find a girl like that, I dont care if she fucked 20 dudes, as long as i'm the last one we'll be good."

• marriage is uttterly STUPID!!! i will NEVER NEVER NEVER marry, i will be ALWAYS single!!! if someone told me to sit on the electric chair or marry, i'd choose the electric chair!!!

• To me , marriage is whatever people make of it. Personally I have no desire to ever get married, nor have children. I'm still young, only 35, but each year that passes, my resolution feels even stronger. I do love women though!

• hhahah well you're the first person guy that tells me that he doesn't wants to get married!

• Glad to be special! :) And it's funny because my entire life, I've always swore I'd never marry, nor have children. Everyone fed me the stereotypical line of "Ohhh when you get older it will change" "When you meet the right girl it will change" But the older I get, the more I'm glad I feel that way :)

• my brother always says that, but then again he's only 17! ahha

• Yeah marriage is something i think is wonderful if you find the right partner
    i really want girl who we can truly love each other genuine

• Marriage is very important because it unite people and its a medium of learning moral lesson. yea i want to get marry someday

• Don't believe in marriage but as its part of society acceptabls I would do.

• Are you a virgin too?

• Yes, and there's nothing wrong with it lol

• I am actually seeking a virgin (because I am one myself). Although I do not love a girl solely for her virginity, it is a dealbreaker for me and I am more than willing to wait until marriage if that is what she wants and we truley love each other.

• that's cool! goodluck! :)

• Yes i believe in it and want to married with my soulmate

What Girls Said 4

• i cannot wait to get married=] marriage is the most amazing thing ever! i do believe in everything to do with it:) good for u girl! my parents r like that too and its SUPER DUPER CUTE! they act like theyre still in their 20's.

• To be able to share your intimate moments, love unconditionally, being there for each other under all circumstances, giving birth to children and introducing them to this world, and creating a household as a symbol of love as well as entertain guests, friends, and extended family - all this is so wonderful. I have prayed to God to make this happen, and looks like things are already underway :)

• I believe that marriage works for some people, but not for all. I never dreamed about getting married and I still don't want to get married.

• I do not care either way
    I'm not one of those women wondering who my husband is going to be
    Which is probably why I was proposed to twice