How long do you think a couple should date before getting married?

So yeah how long fudging fillerrrrrrr

• 1-2 month's 😂
  • 6 months 😕
  • Nothing less than 6 months!!
  • 5 year's

Most Helpful Girl

• Well my cousin dated her now husband for about 6+ years before jumping the broom. I'd say at least 5 years but inbetween that time people should live together for a test run because you really don't know a person until you've lived with them and that statement holds so much truth.

What Guys Said 4

• well I don't know personally I dont agree with marrige in a nice way of course, if I love some one I dont feel the need to prove it by marrying them but that is just me

• i think if you don't know by 2-3 years you may as well not get married. A girl who used to work for me has been engaged to the same guy for almost her entire 20's and quite frankly i think he is taking the p...

• I believe that if the guy and girl get along really well and don't have any problems then they could get married in 1 year which I think is appropriate, and average I'd say 2 years.

• Maybe not as long as 5yrs - but I'd say maybe 2-3yrs?

What Girls Said 7

• Before i would have said at least 2 years, but now i think if you're in a relationship and you wanna get married, go for it. i know a few people who get married after 6 months of meeting and there still happily married. Shouldn't be a time range on it

• I say at least 2.5 years.

• Between six months and two years.
    A relationship aiming at marriage must not last less than six months and no more than two years.

• I think it depends on a couple. it can be so much different for different couples

• At least 2-3 years

• We should date at least 1.5-2 years

• But I'm speaking in the college timezone. I wouldn't marry while in high school

• I think it depends on every couple, circumstances, etc.
    It depends A LOT on the age, maybe you know you want to marry the other person, but you're still too young when you start dating. The key is to really know each other.