What's going on? Any idea?

He was born and raised in Lebanon (he currently lives/studies there). FYI I'm not middle eastern. him and I met last year here in California. We are supposed to be getting married in Lebanon late December. Everyone keeps on telling me not to MARRY HIM and they all keep telling me "whatever you do don't go because you might not be able to come back" wth are they talking about? Super confused!

Most Helpful Guy

• So you wanna go to a Muslim country with a guy you got to know 12 month ago? Do you even know their lifestyle and rules and stuff, I don't know much but you should look it up. Their a completely different culture. They have multiple wifes, they don't drink alcholo and god knows what else... I think you should go on a trip with him first. Meet his family first. Get to know his culture...

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• OMG. Your goose is cooked! If he's a Christian, no problem. A muslim... watch "not without my daughter" to see what you're getting into girl!

• aaah again with the stereotypes and then you call arabs racist and all sorts of stuff
    bahaha